Learn the art of copy writing with persuasive writing techniques
If you use compelling copy writing and know persuasive writing techniques, you’ll have a much better chance of your message being heard.. your products sold, your Blog read.. You get the picture.
Copy Writing Headlines
According to CopyBlogger, on average, “8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.” ..which is why the Headline is critical.
Check out these Headline questions/tips from CopyBlogger.com:
- Does your headline offer the reader a reward for reading?
- What specifics could you add to make your headline more intriguing and believable?
- Does your headline trigger a strong, actionable emotion the reader already has about the subject at hand?
- Does your headline present a proposition that will instantly get your prospect nodding his or her head?
- Could your headline benefit from the inclusion of a proposed transaction?
- Could you add an element of intrigue to drive the prospect into your opening copy?
Persuasive Writing Techniques Content
Learn the skill of persuasive writing techniques to compel your readers to frequent your Blog and share your content.. and ultimately buy from you!
Now for Content and Copywriting Tips from BlogBoldly.com
- Begin the first paragraph with a story and/or hook that draws the reader in.
- Lead with curiosity and intrigue, and weave it throughout to entice the reader to continue.
- Write for the heart, not the head. People connect on emotion.
- Write in a friendly, conversational tone.
- Talk to ONE person. Not the masses. Talk as though you’re having coffee with your best friend.
- Break your content up into bite size paragraphs! Three or four sentences at the most.
- Use headlines, sub-headlines and bullets so your piece is easy to read.
- Every 750 words or so, insert a call to action (CTA)
- If you’re funny.. BE funny! I’m not, but oh boy if you have the talent, use it.
- ALWAYS close with a CTA. What do you think it is on this page?